Donations Being Accepted Now
The Association Jeanne Jugan hosts our Annual Fall Bazaar to raise funds for our Home on Saturday, November 19 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. $5.00-A-Bag sale at 3:00 p.m.
You are invited to participate by donating goods now and by saving the date and then attending on Nov. 19. Last year, our “little family” of Little Sisters, Residents, AJJ members and volunteers helped raised more than $10,000. With your help, we hope we can beat that goal.
Baked good donations will be accepted November 19 at 9 a.m.
Donations of saleable items being accepted now until November 17 include:
- spa items – soap, lotion, cologne, bath oil, body wash, body scrub, etc.
- kitchenware and houseware – inc. small electronics, glassware, silverware and server sets
- home decor items – frames, vases, collectible figurines, baskets, curtains, table runners, tablecloths and napkins, and napkin rings
- greeting cards, gift cards, boxes, gift wrap and ribbons
- jewelry (costume or real)
- accessories – wallets, ties, belts, scarves and gloves
- display structures for jewelry, scarves and other accessories
For more information about this event or to donate goods, contact AJJ Coordinator, Carol Monaco at 301-654-0553, firstname.lastname@example.org.