Fall Bazaar 2017
Little Sisters of the Poor Fall Bazaar
Saturday, November 18
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The day also includes a Bake Sale, Basket Raffles, Refreshments and at 3 p.m. the “$10 Bag Sale.”
We still need and will greatly appreciate the donation of saleable (new or gently used) items.
Donations of saleable items accepted now until November 15 include:
- Kitchen and house wares – glassware, silverware and server sets
- Home decor items – frames, vases, collectible figurines, baskets, curtains, table runners, tablecloths and napkins, and napkin rings
- Jewelry (costume or real)
- Accessories for men and women – wallets, ties, belts, scarves and gloves
- Spa items (new or unopened) – soap, lotion, cologne, bath oil, body wash, body scrub, etc.
- Display structures for jewelry, scarves and other accessories
Donations of baked goods accepted on November 18 at 9 a.m.
All funds raised will support The Little Sisters of the Poor assisting this city’s poorest elderly and help to make our Residents happy and comfortable in their final years.